Thursday, May 26, 2011

Auction For Efram "Frankie"

Frankie on Easter Sunday.

Frankie in the hospital after the accident.

On April 30, 2011 my 11 year old cousin Efram "Frankie" was involved in a train accident. He lost his leg from the knee down. Despite this tragedy, he remains in great spirits. This auction is to help pay for medical/therapy/prosthesis expenses as well as anything else he may need.

There are 47 items up for auction. Please be sure to scroll all the way down to see what's available! All of the items donated were handmade (except for two items which'll be obvious) by very generous people! A very special THANK YOU to family, friends, and people I've never met, for donating so many wonderful items! I couldn't have done it without you!

Rules for the auction:
1.) Due to the nature of this event, you are not required to follow my blog (I hope that you do though).
I do however ask that you send this web address (http://www.bjeweledbybev.blogspot.com/)  to everyone you know and tell them about this auction so that it is successful.

2.) There are starting bids for each item. You may bid more than the starting bid shows if you like, but your bid must at least match the starting price.

3.) To bid, just leave a comment under the item you're bidding on that includes the following: your name, the amount you're bidding, and your email address (so that I can contact you if you are the highest bidder). Please check older posts for more items!

4.) Be sure to check back often to raise your bid as needed. I will not be contacting anyone if they are out bid.

5.) The auction will run from Monday, May 23, 2011 to Friday, June 3, 2011 at 11:59:59 CST. Any bids posted after that time will not be allowed.

6.) If you have won an item you'll receive an email from me declaring you the high bidder and an invoice from PayPal so you can pay for your item(s). After I have received your payment, the donor will ship your item(s) to you.

7.) Have fun and remember, this is for a good cause!

If there are any questions about any of the items up for auction, or if you're experiencing problems with the blog please contact me directly at bpeychal@gmail.com.

No comments: